Saturday, October 15, 2011

iyaz - SOLO

tgh search2 info nak buat assignment, sambil dgr lagu..suddenly felt like want to search the lyrics of this song..hehe 



Intro -I said I dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it solo
Verse 1 -See yeah we used to be a teamRunning the streets yeahWe was living out our dream, ohhYou used to be my riderI was your providerNow we separated in two
Pre-Chorus -Oh and baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)And now you got me trapped up on this islandWith no way to get home
Chorus -And I dont wanna go, goI dont wanna go, goI dont want it no, noI dont want it no, noI dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it solo (solo)
Chorus 2 -Cos I was so highAnd now I'm so lowAnd I dont wanna walk around alone,(solo)Said I dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it solo, (solo) solo
Verse 2 -You was the beat onto my top linePut us togetherAnd you have to hit the rewindSee, you gave me a purposeNow I'm getting nervousThat my heart will never sing againOh, when we was burning up the airwaysThey know us from the Virgin Islands to the U.K.See, we was on our way to the platinum and goldNever thought that you'd go , but you did yeahYeah, You did
Pre-Chorus[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/solo-lyrics-iyaz.html ]Oh and baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)And now you got me trapped up on this islandWith no way to get home
ChorusAnd I dont wanna go, goI dont wanna go, goI dont want it no, noI dont wanna it no, noI dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it solo (solo)
Chorus 2Cuz I was so high (was so high)And now I'm so lowAnd I dont wanna walk around alone,(solo)I said I dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it, solo (solo) solo
Bridge -I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O (no no)I dont wanna walk S-O-L-OOhh ohh ohh (Oh nooo)Sol-oh-oh-oh (solooo)I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-OI dont ever wanna let your love goOhh ohh ohh (oh nooo)Oh no no noI dont wanna walk S-O-L-O!
Chorus -And I dont wanna go, goI dont wanna go, goI dont want it no, noI dont wanna it no, noI dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it solo (solo)
Chorus 2 -Cos I was so highAnd now I'm so lowAnd I dont wanna walk around alone, soloI said I dont want to walk this earthIf I gotta do it, solo (solo) solo.

to think about it, no one wants to live alone kan in this world? mesti nak ada org with..it doesn't matter lah if its your husband/wife, family. friends kan? ^_^  nak gi cafe beli lunch pun ngan member kan..=p hargai semua org!! sayang semua org!! ape2 pun ingat, dalam kubur nnt tetap kene sorang2..hehe (tibe selit pasal mati kan..cacatness!! hahah)

enjoy the song! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment